Mobile, Alabama


Email Pete Burns
Pete Burns
Pete Burns
Attorney • (800) 574-4332

Fraud against the government

Comments Off

If you are aware of your employer or another company being paid government funds for work that was not done you may be able to file suit in behalf of the United States Government. Those are called Qui Tam suits and the person who files such a suit, the Relator, is entitled to a percentage of any recovery. With all of the stimulus money flowing we can expect a lot more of this activity. Citizens need to protect the federal treasury by aggressively pursuing these wrongdoers. There is whistleblower protection available in most situations.